June 7, 2021 ELHS Drama Boosters Meeting Minutes

East Lake High School Drama Boosters

Boosters Meeting Minutes June 7, 2021 6:30 p.m.

@Craft Street Kitchen, Oldsmar


Roll Call and Sign in:


  1. Brad Brady - president

  2. Nancy Lofredo VP

  3. Amanda Long Secretary

  4. Natasha Gallaty Props

  5. Shannon Petrignani Treasurer

  6. Tara Allen -Concessions co chair

  7. Kristin Gallagher - costumes

  8. Bryan Stotts - set

  9. Rachel Guergawi - parent volunteer

  10. Sara Claudio - concessions co chair

  11. Jose’ Claudio - parent volunteer




President - Brad Brady -

  • Boosters/ELHS Drama website merge

  • Discuss Budget for fall - We will begin with roughly 8k.

  • Processes for Jotform (when to use and why - we will merge booster website with ELHS Drama, creating a link, and using Jotforms for any purchasing needs.


Ms. Florio- out of town - a Large order from Lowes will be delivered 6/23 and requires volunteers to move items into the theater, organize additional bins and costumes.


VP - Nancy Lofredo -

  • Meet with new concessions chair!

  • Discussion of performances in the fall including coffee house.


Secretary - Amanda Long

  • Created master list without seniors and added some new parent info for 2021-22

  • UpdateDrive files to prepare for more opportunities next fall(fundraisers, sponsors early in the year). **** Move jotform files to DRIVE after JUNE

  • Need to Update minutes in booster website-merge websites - credentials/Brad? This summer

  • Schedule Parent night in fall- August 23rd 7PM boosters meeting in the theater, SEnd out Jotform to collect contact information, to include finger printing opportunity for level 2 volunteers, info for insurance etc. Contact ELHS volunteer coordinator is Theresa Patterson to arrange for this


Treasurer - Shannon Petrignani (meet with Karen)

  • XERO

  • BUDGET discussion for Fall - typically this can be voted on yet this depends on what shows are decided upon. At this time we are starting with approx. 8K

  • Taxes for 2020 year are likely needing to be done. WE have an accountant that will do for us.



Concessions Co-Chairs Sara Claudio/Tara Allen


  • Sara inquires about the Improv Fridays to be used for fundraising events

  • Tara has a special talent for putting together silent auction baskets, themes are determined by show but usually for the Spring musical.

  • Parent volunteer Interest -

Voula Gonatos (vgonatos@gmail.com)

Cally and Lee Wingfield (thewingfields@gmail.com; lee.wingfield@gmail.com)





Fundraising/Sponsorships -


  • DRIVE 2021-22 SPONSOR EXCEL (old contacts can be used) form to begin making contacts for next fall- Traci Stepping down but would like to volunteer

  • Carwash is scheduled for August 29th. 2021 - waivers to be shared with students first of year - discuss a ‘presale’ of tickets (use jotform) then $5 suggested donation at the site. Towels used in previous years are in the theater. Usually hoses and materials are donated, waters for students etc

  • Publix tables available fall (sept. oct. and late Nov. ) contacted Brooker Creek and scheduled for 9/26 (9-5), additional Boot Ranch, Trinity locations are available- discussion of opportunities for students to perform for their earnings.

  • Kristin suggests Applebee's dinner performances by students - follow up is needed to arrange this

  • Memberships - Discuss in the fall( august meeting)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/11AyrLTiJh4ffR9SESezvgg9dNG4al8lz/view?usp=sharing

  • Clearwater city events? Someone needs to find out information about this for fall events- Beer trucks etc.

  • Snap Raise or other larger platform- Brad explains the process of requesting emails and this can be discussed at the August parent night meeting along with creating Jotform to gather parent info and initiate REMIND process.


Publicity - Open Discussion was had on how to continue using the county lighted signs for events; this will require someone to follow up with.



Costumes - Kristin Gallagher - would like to know about sewing machines required and whether she can ‘instruct’ students :) Brad states that typically volunteers bring machines in but that a purchase is possible in the future if voted on.

  • Parent Volunteer Interest

Georgia Kosloski (gerge4u@gmail.com)


Sets - Bryan Stotts

Much of the previous show wood has been repurposed, we have quite a bit still.

  • Parent Volunteer Interest

Emmanuel Gonatos (egonatos@yahoo.com) 727 515 2922

Tyler and Jennifer Rowland (jochoa34@verizon.net) 813 727 8815-Jennifer 727 462 9141- Tyler

Props - Natasha Gallaty -suggestions to use FB Marketplace


Old Business



New Business

  • Possibility of Mr. Brady not being a part of the Boosters next year (affiliation with program in question with principal Haley). Boosters to write emails requesting to rethink this request for sustaining our program.


2021-22 Future Events

  • Boosters monthly meetings set for first Mondays of the month

  • First meeting scheduled August 2, 7PM in the Guitar room.

  • Parent back to school information session and boosters mtg August 23 7PM in the theater

  • 8/29 Carwash at Fifth Third Bank

  • 9/26Brooker Creek PUBLIX TABLE- student volunteers needed and 2 adults 9:00 am to 5 PM (9-1 first shift; 1-5PM second shift). SIGN UP GENIUS TBA

Meeting adjourned to August 2- 7PM location Guitar ROOM (or ZOOM)